Sunday, June 26, 2011

Uber Bitch

It's just one of 'dem days, that a girl goes through- when I'm angry inside...but I AM GONNA TAKE IT OUT ON YOU!
Thank you mother nature for your monthly gift.  A gift that results in bloodshed caused by the fighting amongst my uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes.  Thank you for the emotional roller coaster that provides such a lovely pairing to the main course.  I do so enjoy not knowing whether I'm going to cry, yell, or laugh inappropriately.  
Thank you tobacco giants for making nicotine such a difficult hobby to walk away from. 
Thank you for my dysfunctional estrogen filled family whom gets along like no other.
Thank you for cars that will always cost you more than they will ever be worth.
Thank you for 4 lb toy dogs that are the loudest accessory ever.
Thank you for allergies.
Thank you for people who go to church for the wrong reasons.
Thank you for 60 degree weather in June.
Thank you for nosy people.
Thank you for pathological liars.
Thank you for fake people.

Thank you for sarcasm,
Uber Bitch w/a 'tude

No comments:

Post a Comment